How to lose weight naturally with lemon ? When you want to lose weight, you want to do it naturally and safely.
It is true that we should avoid draconian diets. A natural trick is to consume : lemon. Yes, just lemon …
Although no precise study has been carried out on the effects of lemon , so conducive to weight loss, its use for this purpose is widespread, and especially in women; its action is even more remarkable when the lemon is included in the daily diet, as if it were a tea you could not do without!
On lemon, we can only say good because not only it promotes weight loss. But it is also used for its antiseptic, depurative, disinfecting properties and for its excellent benefits for the skin !
The slimming properties of lemon
- The lemon contains elements that have an action on the fats contained in the blood, the flavonoids, which will help to advance our diet.
- Lemon is a natural diuretic, so the elimination of toxins from the body is done not only by the digestive system, but also by the bladder and kidneys, by increasing the amount of urine .
- Lemon juice, whose composition is similar to that of saliva, encourages the stomach to produce more gastric juices. And as a result, food is broken down much more quickly.
- The citric acid it contains maximizes the function of the enzymes that serve to stimulate the liver . In addition, vitamin C found in lemon is fundamental for health by strengthening the immune system.
- Lemon is very rich in pectin, a very special fiber (a soluble fiber) that helps fight the urge to eat. It is therefore one of the most useful components of your plan. On the other hand, it serves to alkalize the body and thus helps reduce the feeling of hunger during the day .
- If you are not a fan of sport and the idea of making it does not delight you, lemon juice will help you because it gives energy, and also its consumption promotes good mood, which will allow you to better deal with everyday problems, anxiety and depression .
- The lemon-based diet allows you to consume an insignificant amount of calories , and also brings you nutrients and health benefits.
- Among the benefits of lemon is its ability to neutralize indigestion , stomach acid, aerophagia and bloating by removing unwanted liquids and materials from the body. Thus, lemon promotes good digestion by stimulating the liver and producing bile, an acid necessary for digestion.
How to prepare it?
Preparing your lemon tea is easy.
The only thing to do is pour the lemon juice into a glass of warm water.
The ideal for the process to be useful is that you take this tea every morning on an empty stomach.
The water must be pure and neither too hot nor too cold (or icy), because it makes digestion difficult and requires the body to provide more effort, which is not the desired effect.
Conclusion: drink the water at a pleasant temperature, thinking about the functioning of your body , so lukewarm water!
A very effective method too is to consume fresh lemons and as far as possible, totally organic.
Half a lemon a day will be enough for your diet!
In order to get the best benefits of lemon, when you take this lemon water on an empty stomach, you can add a little fresh and grated ginger. It is very beneficial thanks to its extraordinary natural properties.
Note: It has been shown that people who follow a more alkaline diet can lose weight faster.
However, your lemon-based diet will be all the more effective if you combine it with a full set of exercises and a balanced diet.
If the sport does not tell you anything, remember that lemon will give you the energy you need to decide to do it.
The lemon will gradually regulate your digestive system, and you can also facilitate the process by monitoring your diet!
Do you like this article ? Share it with your friends on Facebook. 🙂