Want a simple dish, cheap and quick to do for the family? I offer you roasted potatoes with herbs and parmesan cheese. They are baked potatoes with butter and cheese, a mixture of aromatic herbs, garlic, paprika …
And I can tell you it’s delicious! This roast potato recipe quickly became the favorite side dish for my family! The reason is very simple.
This recipe is super easy to make and delicious .
For me, it’s really the best potato recipe in the world. Look at these photos. It makes you want, does not it? For this recipe, I always choose small potatoes. They are perfect for making these roasted potatoes. As they are small, they cook quickly: 20 minutes are enough to prepare dinner.
The next time you go shopping at the local grocery store, simply choose the smallest potatoes you’ll find. Then, just cook the potatoes in the pan, on the stove, with garlic and a mixture of herbs: oregano, basil, rosemary, thyme. Then cover generously with parmesan cheese. And put the pan in the oven. Let it roast for 15 minutes. To make it even better, put small cubes of butter on top. Let them melt and you’ll have the best roast potatoes you’ve ever made at home!
For 3 people; Preparation: 5 min; Cooking time: 15 min; Total time: 20 min
– 500 g small potatoes
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic minced
– 1/4 teaspoon of each of these herbs: oregano , basil , rosemary , thyme , sage
– ¼ teaspoon of salt (more or less depending on taste)
– 2 pinches of paprika
– 140 g grated Parmesan cheese
– 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
– 30 g sweet butter cut into small cubes
How to do
1. Preheat your oven to 200 ° C. Clean and rinse the small potatoes. Dry them and cut them in half.
2. Heat a baking pan ( preferably cast iron ) and pour in the olive oil.
3. Add the potatoes and let them cook until they look crisp on the surface.
4. Cook the potatoes by turning them frequently until their skin is golden brown.
5. Push the apples into a corner of the pan to make room. Put in the garlic and sauté it. Add the herbs mixture, salt and paprika. Stir to mix thoroughly.
6. Turn off the heat and sprinkle parmesan and parsley potatoes.
7. Transfer the pan to the oven and roast the potatoes for 15 minutes.
8. Add the pieces of butter cut into cubes on the top of the dish.
And now, your roasted potatoes with herbs and parmesan are already ready to be tasted 🙂
It only remains to serve them immediately for the whole family to enjoy! Be aware that potatoes are perfect for this recipe.
If you have larger potatoes, roast them longer in the oven for 20 minutes.
You can also cook your potatoes directly in the oven. For this, mix olive oil, garlic, potatoes, herbs, salt and paprika with the potatoes.
Then follow the remaining steps and roast your dish for 20 min.