Looking for a light and quick recipe to make this week? Trust me, you are in the right place! This recipe of shrimps with garlic and honey is delicious and super easy to make. It only takes a few minutes for everyone to enjoy! Convenient after a hard day’s work and fatigue begins to be felt … The combination of honey and garlic is a real melody for the palate.
And do not worry this recipe is ready in just 20 minutes! It takes 5 minutes to cook shrimp in a pan and 15 minutes for marinating. In the marinade, we put 3 ingredients that I love: honey, soy sauce and garlic. For a little extra flavor, I add fresh chopped ginger. But it’s optional.
The marinade has 2 objectives. Not only does it flavor shrimp but it will be added to the pan 1 or 2 minutes before the end of cooking. Then you can serve it as a sauce on shrimp, vegetables, rice or anything that will accompany your shrimp.
Not only is this dish quick to make and healthy with only a few ingredients, but also, on the practical side, you can give it a 10/10.
What I like most about this recipe is the small pieces of caramelized garlic that hang on the pan and shrimp. Feel free to saucer because it’s just … Yum! Want a quick, healthy and easy to do dinner? So here is the recipe of shrimps with garlic and honey that you will love. Look :
Ingredients for 4 persons
Preparation time: 15 min. Total time: 20 min.
– 50 g of honey
– 30 ml of soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon minced garlic
– 1 tablespoon chopped ginger (optional)
– 500 g raw shrimps (peeled and deveined if possible)
– 2 teaspoons of olive oil
– spring onion for garnish (optional)
How to do
1. Mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in a medium sized bowl.
2. Place the shrimp in a large closed plastic bag of this type or in a Tupperware.
3. Pour half of the marinade over the shrimp.
4. Shake or mix well.
5. Marinate the shrimp in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
6. Cover and chill the rest of the marinade for the next step.
7. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
8. Put the shrimp in the pan and pour the marinade.
9. Cook shrimp on one side until no longer pink. It takes approx. 45 seconds. Then turn them over on the other side.
10. Pour the rest of the marinade over the shrimp and simmer until the shrimp are cooked through, about 1 min.
11 . Serve the shrimp with the marinade reheated in the pan. Result
And now, your recipe of shrimps with garlic and honey are already ready to be savored 🙂
The sauce is delicious on rice and with steamed vegetables arranged next to shrimp.
I can tell you that you will enjoy this exotic dinner and quick to do. Enjoy your meal !
– you can leave the shrimp tails or remove them, do what is simpler for you.
– While the shrimps are soaking in the marinade, steam broccoli and brown rice.
– The marinade time is at least 15 minutes but you can marinate the shrimp for a whole day when you are at work for example.