Want an exotic recipe and easy to do? So you’ll love this chicken with coriander and lime! This juicy, tender and marinated chicken is succulent! This Mexican-inspired recipe can not be easier.
It does not give you water in the mouth? That is what I thought ! All you need are some simple ingredients: fresh coriander, lime, garlic and pepper flakes. The secret of this recipe is to use a lot of stems and only a few coriander leaves. Just marinate the chicken for 15 minutes before cooking for 20 minutes. Dinner will be ready before you have time to say “at the table! “. And after tasting this dish, I’m sure the whole family will make you compliments!
Ingredients for 3 people
– 1 to 1.5 kg boneless chicken legs, with skin
– slices of lime for garnish
– coriander leaves for garnish.
For the marinade:
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil
– 4 cloves minced garlic
– 4 tablespoons coriander (stems and leaves) finely chopped
– 2 tablespoons lime juice
– 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
– ½ teaspoon of salt
How to do
Preparation: 5 min. Cooking time: 20 min. Marinade: 15 min. Total: 40 min.
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2. Mix all the ingredients of the marinade well in a large dish.
3. Add the chicken to the marinade.
4. Stir well so that the chicken soaks up the marinade.
5. Marinate at least 15 minutes but it’s even better 2 hours.
6. Heat a pan with a little oil.
7. Sauté the chicken pieces on the skin side until lightly browned.
8. Turn it over and cook again until all pieces are golden brown.
9. Now place the pan in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
10. Remove the pan from the oven.
11. Put the chicken and remaining marinade in a serving dish (without keeping the cooking oil).
12. Squeeze the lime on the chicken and add coriander leaves.
And now, your marinated chicken with lemon and coriander is already ready 🙂
I told you that this recipe was easy and fast! Make sure your stove can bake well, like these !
If not, use a gratin dish to cook the chicken in the oven. Be aware that you can also grill the chicken, if you like this type of cooking.
You can choose boneless chicken as here but this recipe is just as delicious with fillets, legs or chicken wings.