The Famous question : how to reduce blood pressure ? We know that high blood pressure depends on many factors. Everything that enters the mouth is always decisive on health and especially on hypertension.
We are responsible for our health and we must take care of one of the most dangerous diseases for cardiovascular health, an enemy we often ignore and who still shows the first alarming symptoms.
It is never too late to start changing the pace, to move a little more and to fight against a sedentary lifestyle , to manage stress a little better, to stop habits such as tobacco and to eat better.
Here, we propose the following: ban salt consumption and introduce these 7 foods into your daily diet.
If, moreover, you motivate yourself to do exercises, we are sure that in 15 days, you will have a much lower blood pressure.
And it’s worth a try!
Whether nitrates or nitrites found in beets, they are basic compounds for our metabolic system and especially to regulate our blood pressure.
- Nitric oxide improves arterial vasodilatation. So foods rich in nitrates are wonderful for taking care of our cardiovascular health.
- Beet is, without a doubt, our best ally for a dpreaiet that seeks to balance tension.
Do not hesitate to consume it raw in your salads or in juices, mixed with other fruits such as apples or grapes. Delicious !
This data is curious: before garlic became an essential ingredient in cooking, it was used as a medicine.
- Chopped garlic was used exclusively in ancient Greece to heal wounds and reduce blood pressure.
- In addition, since garlic reduces cholesterol and more specifically low density lipoprotein (LDL), we understand why it is an essential ingredient to take care of our well-being.
Eat every day and especially in the morning. There is nothing healthier than eating a garlic clove on an empty stomach!
3. Omega-3 fatty acid
Fish oil, avocado or extra virgin oil are foods rich in omega-3 natural fatty acids.
This type of “healthy” fats are the great artisans of good heart health.
- It helps us to have stronger and elastic blood vessels, improving our blood circulation to avoid those peaks that cause high blood pressure.
- Long-chain omega-3 docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is known to be essential in the hypertensive diet.
So, do not neglect the salmon at dinner, seasonings with linseed or olive oil and a handful of nuts at breakfast.
4. Kale against high blood pressure
- Its taste is intense, it must chew well and everyone does not like to eat. But know that it contains more vitamins, minerals and antioxidants than spinach.
- However, kale can reduce high blood pressure thanks to its nutrient profile: it is rich in magnesium, potassium and vitamin C.
- All of these components help us regulate our hypertension.
Oats are a fabulous grain, rich in fiber, low in fat and, moreover, they contain very little sodium, a mineral that raises blood pressure.
- As well as flour, aats are wonderful for everyday life. It can be integrated in his breakfast or add in his bread, his cakes …
Mix with honey and fruits. You will be healthier!
A single banana has a high level of potassium. In fact, if we eat one each day, we will have almost 10% of the recommended daily value of this mineral.
- As you know, potassium is essential for good kidney health.
- While the sodium ignites us and increases the level of accumulated liquids, the potassium promotes a good blood circulation, and offers a good diuretic effect.
Do not forget that bananas give energy, so … why not eat more?
7. The natural yoghurt
- A calcium deficiency can raise blood pressure in the short term, so a yogurt can bring us calcium and probiotics.
- We must not forget that a strong and healthy intestinal flora helps us to better absorb nutrients and to have a blood without toxic so to promote a good circulation.
Feel free to follow these tips to see results in 15 minutes.
Incorporate these foods into your diet and remember to do regular checkups to combat this silent murderer: high blood pressure.